Corporate Events & Workshops
CurliQue Beauty is the retail extension of the award-winning makeup, fashion and beauty college, Blanche Macdonald Centre.
Our Vancouver heritage spans over sixty years. We are firmly entrenched and committed to giving back to the community and to the incredible people who live here. It is our honour and our privilege to share our talent, artistry, and education with our neighbourhood and with this city.
As such, we are pleased to offer a selection of Community and Corporate beauty, grooming and educational workshops for fundraising, team building, corporate training or creative and special events. We welcome you and your organization to our creative space.
Selection and Examples of Corporate Events & Workshops
• hands on practical and theoretical-based makeup application fundamentals—for day or evening looks
• holiday or red carpet-ready makeup looks
• seasonal trends for makeup and hair
• prep for prom and graduation, hair or makeup tips and techniques
PERSONAL ALL ABOUT SKIN
• how to detox your beauty routine: non-toxic, organic, clean beauty
• rejuvenate and refresh with anti-aging skincare products with retinoids, hydrators, antioxidants, oils and primers
• skincare knowledge and “play stations” with The Ordinary, the world’s hottest skincare brand—and it’s Canadian!
CORPORATE AND TEAM-BUILDING
• special beauty and shopping events for team bonding or fundraising
• corporate professional polish and grooming INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS
• experience “Hollywood North”, special makeup e ects & TV and Film makeup—e.g. bald caps, scars, hand-tied/lace front facial hair pieces, moustaches and beards, used in lm and theatre
• “makeup ready” for models, actors and extras; learn basics covering simple vintage to current looks, ensuring you arrive picture-perfect
• on-stage performance makeup: dance, musical and theatrical groups can learn hair and makeup tips and techniques, amping up your stage presence
We can adapt any of these beauty/grooming/creative workshops to meet specific needs of your organization & business.
Booking for Corporate Events
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 604 685 5508
Shenise Roulette, Special Events Coordinator
Jaylene McRae, CurliQue Talent Leader
Gina Hansen, Executive Director of Retail Operations, Blanche Macdonald Centre