As the retail division of Blanche Macdonald Centre – we will continue to uphold our high in-store standards of industry best practices around hygiene and sanitation. We have increased our frequency of product tester disinfecting and the disinfecting of our tools and surfaces in our space. We have also paused applications being offered at this time in store due to the close physical nature of the services.
We will continue to monitor, adapt and respond to all updates around this important situation. We are committed to ensuring that all of our clients and our team members are educated and that all are protected to the very best of our ability ensuring that everyone is aware of measures required for a safe and informed environment.
Here are some of the ways we are keeping our space safe to ensure that our doors stay open for everyone!
- We require that face masks are worn upon entry.
- We ask that every visitor sanitize their hands. Sanitizer will be available at the door and throughout the store.
- Our store will be routinely and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of each business day. We will also undergo touch point cleaning and sanitization procedures throughout the day.
- Please do not enter if you are experiencing any fever, flu or cold symptoms.
- When our team members are not well, we will ask that they do not come to work.
- We are only accepting only credit and debit transactions at this time.
- A maximum of 25 customers are allowed in store at a time.
- To ensure you are safe to shop, we ask that shoppers have their temperatures checked when entering the store.
- Sanitized shopping baskets will be provided for each customer to explore the store. We ask that you place all items that you have touched into your basket. At the end of your visit, simply leave unwanted items in the basket and our staff will properly sanitize all items before restocking.